Monday, August 20, 2012

 Okay...here is some creations from my consultants kit I received last week.  I think I need to learn to take better pictures but it's good enough for now.   In myconsultants kit, I received the"Workshops on the Go Avonlea Kit" (pg 21) of the Idea book.  Using the materials and instructions in this kit, you can make two beautiful 2-page layouts and then there is still plenty leftover to make the bonus project which was the recipe/photo box.  I only have one 2-page layout pictured.  The directions are easy and whips up fast----the hard part is deciding what pictures to use for your layout.  I have my second 2-page layout cutout but I don't have any pictures for it yet.  It has room for 5 x 7 pics and I don't have any ones made up that I want to use.
 This photo box was so easy to make.  It whipped up in no time!!  It was a lot of fun to make.  I love the rub-ons included in the kit.  I likely never would have bought them but now I would---they are so cool!  If you touch them, they are fuzzy like felt. 
Well, once I get pics for my other layout, I will post them.  I still have lots of paper leftover and embellishments (rub-ons, jewels) left from this kit and I have done both 2-page layouts and the bonus project.  So that is good to know. 
I hope you are making memories!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment