Saturday, September 15, 2012

A week from today will be my first CTMH Club.  I am so looking forward to it.  So far, I have four ladies committed to coming and I hope to add more!  My goal for Club is to encourage myself and others to get some scrapbooking layouts made each month and also to create cards or some gifts.  If we spend the money on our crafting, we need to utilize what we have and use that paper we buy!  Let's not continue accumulating but let's CREATE to bless others and ourselves!!  
I have been busy trying to get projects made for next month so you can see it and decide what you want to do and what you may need to purchase.  Essential supplies for papercrafting are a nice papercutter, adhesive, and adhesive pop-up tabs (optional) but nice.  
Next months layouts are from Close To My Heart "Flirty" papers.  I purchased the Workshop on the Go to create the following.

These are the two layouts I created from WOTG (workshop on the go) on page 53 of Idea book.  The first layout, I turned counterclockwise so that my pics fit the layout and I changed the words to "Love Blooms" rather than "Autumn Blooms"

 
The second layout I used pics of the past from all different years.  It was fun to do and easy to make.  I do still have to write a journal entry for the bottom right side of this.  Journaling comes hard for me but I know it helps make the page and helps leave a legacy.


I also created the additional project.  The following 5 cards.  I actually have enough products for 5 cards---I have everything precut in case someone would like to make these up for cards the month of October.  I did have to purchase the die cut cards and envelopes for this and the Autumn Assortment embellishments (listed on page 53).  This gave me enough to make 10 cards.







THE FOLLOWING IS WHAT I AM REALLY EXCITED ABOUT!  I WAS ABLE TO GET THE CRICUT ARTISTE CARTRIDGE (A BIG THANK YOU TO MY MOTHER-IN-LAW WHO PURCHASED IT FOR ME AS A EARLY CHRISTMAS GIFT!!)  I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!  There is SO MUCH you can create with it---700 items!!!  Boxes, tags, cards, capcake holders, there is a font--I could go on and on.  Anyhow, I have been playing with it this week and I came up with a project for next month for the cards makers in our club (scrapbook makers can do this too)! ;-)

  This darling purse was made with extra "flirty" paper I had.  The purse and bow was cut from the cricut cartridge.  But wait....there's MORE!!!




 When you open up the purse, there are 4 handmade 3 x3 cards with envelopes! 


The cards are made from scraps leftover!!  Envelopes are cut from Cricut cartridge--so easy and fast and CUTE!

Inside are simple greetings (pictured below)
Such a fun and easy project!!  I had some sparkle glitter that I added to the purse for extra pizazz!

JOIN THE CTMH CLUB AND MAKE THIS CUTE PURSE WITH US IN OCTOBER!!  Email me @ llquislaura@gmail.com  if you are interested!!

No comments:

Post a Comment