Thursday, September 20, 2012

Hi Everyone,
Last week I was playing with my new Cricut Artiste cartridge from Close To my Heart.  You will probably get sick of hearing this---but I just LOVE this cartridge.  It has so much on it.  Anyhow, just wanted to show you a few of my creations.  The first one was pictured in the CTMH Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book and I really liked it (page 74).  So here is my creation:

 The stamp set is CTMH "So Grateful" set (B1395) and sells for $9.95.  I just LOVE this stamp set! 
I used Autumn Terracotta and New England Ivy Exclusive Ink stamp pads for the pumpkin and leaf.  The vine and "Harvest" were stamped in Cocoa.
 The box was quickly cut out using CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge (page 15 in Idea book).  This was cut using key 44 (Mother's Day key).  I used the 3d object key for the brown part of the box and the card key for the top and bottom.  Once cut, this box assembles in minutes!  LOVE!!  

The Cricut Artiste Cartridge is only  sold through Close To My Heart.  With 700 images, the cartridge features themed projects, interactive cards, awards, and more.   When you purchase the Cricut Artiste collection, you'll get the cartrdge plus three new coordingating, D-size stamp sets and three 12" x 9" sheets of coordingating Dimensional Elements shapes for maximum mixing, matching, and wowing!!  You can order this collection online at my CTMH site Here is the link:  http://lauraq.ctmh.com  This complete collection sells for $99.  If that is too tight for your budget, consider hosting a gathering.  If you sell $250 of product at your gathering you get $40 free product and you would be able to get one item in the catalog (which includes this Cricut Artiste Collection) for 1/2 off!!  Contact me at llquislaura@gmail.com for more info or to book a gathering!

Okay--one more teaser.  I made these cute little purses in a matter of minutes also using the Cricut cartridge.  
 These were cut using the V key and  the 3D Object key.  SO FUN!!  They open up and you can put goodies in them--lip balm or my favortie---M & M's

Stay tuned for more projects and happy creating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment