Wednesday, October 31, 2012

FROM MY IPHONE

Here is my first attempt to blog from my phone and to post pics! I am hoping I can post more than one pic. So the first pic is one of three pics I have of a Christmas card I created.

I found the pattern fore making this double layer card on Pinterest. I will try and give the site for this tutorial .
The URL is: www.youtube.com/watch?v=axgiPFvgGmo
I used my cuttlebug and snowflake cuttlebug embossing fodder . I also used "Everlasting Life" acrylic stamps from Close To My Heart. The Mary stamp I bought at Michaels several years ago. I will have to check and see if it has a name on it.
Okay...I'm stopping for now in case this phone blog doesn't work.

1 comment:

  1. http://pinterest.com/pin/211598882463387290/

    See if this links to the tutorial for the double layer card

    ReplyDelete