Monday, October 8, 2012

I have been busy lately searching for ideas on how to use up scraps of paper.  As I have become a new consultant for Close To My Heart, I have decided that I want to learn and also teach people to use up all their paper they purchase.  I LOVE how CTMH paper coordinates to beautifully and I want to use it all and not have it sit in my scraps for years.  So today's blog I am going to share a few cards I have designed thanks to PINTEREST and fellow crafters who share their creations and ideas so freely!  
This card idea came from Scrapping Backgrounds from Cara.  She has a great tutorial at:Scrapping Backgrounds by Cara  So a big thank you to Cara!  The verse I created on Adobe Photoshop quite a while ago.  The brown scallop circle was created using my Cuttlebug and scalloped Nestabilities.  I love the way this turned out.  It really is a LOT easier then it looks---especially following the tutorial.


This card looks intricate but it's a lot of fun!  I also found this on Pinterest (I LOVE Pinterest and all you crafty people who share your cool ideas!).  Here is the tutorial for this pinwheel:  Pinwheel TutorialThe stamp I used is Clear Hero Arts Stamp: Everyday Sayings. The ink is from CTMH--Cocoa Exclusive Ink Pad.

If you live nearby and want to create these cards, email me at llquislaura@gmail.com   We will be creating these cards at CTMH Club on October 20 or October 22 at 6:30.  Cost for workshop is $5 unless you are a Club member--then it is free!!

No comments:

Post a Comment