Saturday, January 26, 2013

Christmas Layouts completed

Hi everyone---I have started a pattern of blogging posts all at one time--"feast or famine".    I have a whole bunch of creations to share with you and I have uploaded the pics to my computer.  But I will try and spread out the pics over a few days rather than all at once.
These are pics of completed layouts.  I created the layouts for CTMH club in November 2012 BUT I did not put get pictures or journaling on my layouts (which to me is the hard part)!  I am happy to say I went back and "gotter done"!
This layout will be for Sarah's Scrapbook that I will give her at her graduation Open House.  Sarah graduates in 2014 and I have a LOT to do!!



Being a CTMH Consultant has been a GREAT incentive for me to get layouts done.  I am actually scrapbooking current present events rather than decades ago.  This is the first time I have scrapbooked a Christmas layout right after Christmas--a great feeling!!




No comments:

Post a Comment