Tuesday, January 7, 2014

January is National Papercrafting Month

Happy New Year (a week late)!  I hope you all are staying warm.  As I write this, I am rejoicing that the thermometer has moved up to 0 degrees--CRAZY! 

So have you been busy papercrafting over holiday break?  And now as it is too cold to go out and play?  I had giant ambitions to create and set goals for my business with Close To My Heart over Christmas/New Year break but found myself taking a break altogether.   So now I am scrambling.

CTMH has a great special this month to celebrate National Papercrafting Month! 
You can get an exclusive Cloud Nine cardmaking kit for $15 (retail value $46) with a qualifying purchase of $35 or more (excluding tax and shipping) during January in celebration of National Papercrafting Month. Make 10 adorable cards (2 each of 5 designs) with funky messages to put any recipient on cloud nine! You can add one cardmaking kit for every $35 in your order*. New Consultants who enroll in January will receive a FREE Cloud Nine cardmaking kit when they have submitted total personal sales of $300 or more**

Here is a pic of the five cards I made with my kit (I did make 10 but they are repeats).  Mine look just as good as the advertisement!! :-)  except for the junk on the sides of the pic!!  Yeah--that is the messy me coming out in my pics!
 These cards are super fun to make AND you get a sneak peek at a few items coming up in the NEW catalog (next month!)--the gold polka-dot washi tape and teal shimmer tape (LOVE)  and there is a LOT left over after you make up the 10 cards. 

This is only available through the month of January---don't wait!  Order online at lauraq.ctmh.com

ALSO...if you order this your order will total $50 and you will qualify for January Stamp of the Month for $5.00 (retail value of $17.95)!  Such good deals.  Stay tuned for my creations using January Stamp of the Month!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment