Thursday, January 9, 2014

January Stamp of the Month---Cross-Stitch Wishes



 Check out January's Stamp of the Month--Cross-Stitch Wishes!  This is what CTMH created with the stamp set.







This is what the acrylic set looks like.  This stamp set retails for $17.95 but you can purchase this great set for $5.00 with any $50 purchase.  This set is only available this month and will retire in February. 






Check out what I created with this stamp set.
 I get so many ideas off of pinterest.  So I must give credit to the awesome creative people who blogged their creations that inspired mine!
The quilt cards were inspired from a few pictures I found online that led me to this blogpost dated from 2011.  Thanks!
Curt's World


 I found a card very similar to this on pinterest but it was not linked to  a website---just a picture. 



 This is the inside of the "LOVE YOU"
card.  Inside was actually my idea!  Wow!


This card is my favorite and  was inspired by
Tamytha from Paper Heartist .  Thank you, Tamytha!

I used the Cricut artbooking to create that quilted look.  (LOVE).  I used the overlay on page 47 set at real dial size at 5"


Inside of above card


This next cards was inspired by Kathleen from
Bowl of Stamps   My card is almost completely lifted from Kathleen's creative work.  I did dry emboss hearts on my white background.  I purchased the embossing folder from Hobby Lobby.  The inside of my card is a little different.  I love Kathleens layout and the use of leftover Christmas Sparkle and Shine paper!  Thanks, Kathleen!
 Inside of LOVE card
 This is my favorite card set.  I did have to cut the acrylic stamps apart so that I could create a different look to my "SEW special"  The quilt was made with 3/4' squares--a great way to use up scraps.  Again this was inspired from the Curt's World webpage.

Thanks for taking the time to look.  There is so much you can do with this stamp set.  So fun---I hope you get your set this month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment