Saturday, January 25, 2014

Let's Party in February!

One of my goals for growing my business this year is to have more gatherings (or parties).  A gathing is really a great way for YOU to earn the awesome products that you and I love from Close To My Heart.  February is a GREAT month to gather--it's cold and yucky out, we have a new spring/summer catalog to order from with awesome new products!

 and YOU could win a "Romance Basket" retail value of $100. 
Basket retails for $100---inside is $25 gift card to Olive Garden, wine for two, chocolate (big kiss and Ghiradelli), Scented candle, handmade cards, and a few little surprises

  Any person who selects a date in February and has a gathering earns 5 raffle tickets for the drawing that will take place on Friday, February 28.  But there are ways to increase your chances!!
3 tickets for guest list to me within 3 days 
1 extra ticket for every $100 in sales
bonus of 5 tickets for $500 in sales; and  10 more at $1000
5 tickets for 10 buying guests in attendance
5 tickets for someone booking a party under you, 10 for second booking, 15 for third

I have two bonus dates for a party in which I will bump the hostess up one step in rewards at the $350 level---so instead of earning $60 and 1/2 any item in the catalog, you will earn $80 in free product and 1/2 any item in the catalog.  Contact me at llquislaura@gmail.com or (269) 903-7507


No comments:

Post a Comment